- In Person Service Schedule Sunday: 9:00 AM & 10:45 AM
- One-hour services to ensure people can enter and exit services without over-crowding.
- Family Services only. (No Nurseries, Core Kids church)
- As a result of social distancing guidelines, out seating capacity is 135 people in each service.
- Please fill out the form on our Website to indicate which service you would like to attend. Seating availability is on a first come first served basis. If a service is full, Please sign up for the other service.
- If you do not have internet capability, please call the office during office hours.
- No Small Groups on Sunday AM as yet.
- Masks or face covering worn inside by anyone over 10 years old.
- Online ministry will continue Sunday at 10:45 am.
- Worship Center & bathroom will be sanitized after each service.
- Hand sanitizer readily available throughout church.
- Please do not congregate in the parking lot. Families please wait in vehicles and not enter the building until 15 minutes before service begins to leave ample time to sanitize.
- Limited seating in Worship Center
- Seating will be restricted to every other row.
- Ushers will seat all people entering the Worship center.
- Seating will start at the front and move back as people enter Families need to sit together including kids, baby’s youth, etc.
- Leave three chairs between you where the signs say (“Soon To Be Filled)” and the next group of people seated.
- We encourage you to continue giving online.
- Offering will be collected at end of service ushers will be holding buckets as people exit the worship center or Kiosk please sanitized after using. Give online, to text give, or putting in offering buckets.
- Greeters at front doors to open but no shaking hands. We are still on wave and wink.
You will exit the same doors you entered. The West side enter and exit the West side and the East side enter and exit the East Side.
If you have fever, a cough or been in contact with a person who has Covid-19. Please stay home and watch our service online at 10:45 am.
No Sunday pm Wed, or CR or other events and Services in the month of May